BROOKLYN TABERNACLE DELIVERANCE CENTER
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary; that Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead, that He ascended to Heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded by God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In Sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ, through the Word and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, which is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and that all who repent should be baptized.
- In the second coming of Jesus.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.